Partners in Our Success
We need qualified subcontractor teams to deliver on all our commitments to our clients. We consider subcontractors to be our partners and strive to cultivate relationships that are based on respect, trust and integrity. As we continue to build for our valued clients and also advance into new markets, Consigli is seeking to expand our roster of pre-qualified subcontractors to invite into the bidding process for specific projects.
If you think your firm is a good fit for the types of projects performed by Consigli, we invite you to submit your qualifications.
Step One: Let Us Know Who You Are
Email email@example.com and provide your company name, contact person and email address.
Step Two: Receive Request
A request to complete Consigli’s prequalification will be sent to the contact through iSqFt.
Step Three: Complete Prequal
Complete and submit the prequal form on iSqFt. Information you will be asked for includes:
- Organization information
- Safety & Quality Information
- Surety Letter
- Sample Insurance Certificate
- OSHA 300A Logs
- Documentation of Worker’s Comp EMR
- Financial Statements
Step Four: Receive invitations to Bid work with Consigli Construction!
Starting the Work:
- W-9 Form (W9 – Blank)
- Sample Letter of Intent (PDF)
- Sample Bond Form (PDF)
- Sample Insurance Certificate (PDF)
- Sample Material Purchase Agreement (MPA) (PDF)
- Sample Subcontract Agreement (PDF)
- Sample Subcontract Agreement – Maine (PDF)
- Sample Subcontract Agreement – Connecticut (PDF)
- Sample Short-form Subcontract Agreement (Under $25,000) (PDF)
- Getting Paid for the Work You Do (PDF)