- Contract includes renovations, repairs, restoration, new construction, landscape and hardscape
- Designated 24-hour response team to perform emergency repairs to AOC buildings and properties
- Project costs ranging from $500,000 to $50,000,000 per task order
The Architect of the Capitol (AOC) is responsible for maintaining and preserving the United States Capitol Complex, which consists of 17.4 million sq. ft. of buildings on more than 553 acres throughout Capitol Hill. The Multi-Award Construction Contract (MACC) is a five year contract providing multiple task orders.
The MACC will include a wide range of construction, renovations and restorations to the AOC’s properties and grounds. A 24-hour response team comprised of our team members and subcontractors responding to emergency repairs is also included in the contract.
- Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building, Supply Fan Enclosure Panels
- Special Services JOC Work
- Thurgood Marshall M/E/P Upgrades
- Capitol Hazmat Survey
- Rayburn House Office Building Heat Recovery Chiller
- Botanic Garden Façade and Roof Work
- Botanic Garden Children’s Garden