Decarbonization is a Journey
Businesses and organizations are being challenged to embrace sustainable practices and transition towards net zero carbon. This is where Arch Energy steps in, empowering our clients to meet their decarbonization goals and future-proof their building operations.
While the journey to net zero is unique for every organization, most encounter similar challenges along the way. Arch Energy is equipped with proven processes to advance our clients through their decarbonization journey, partnering for the duration with highly specialized knowledge, proven experience on energy-focused projects and a strategic vision for the future.
We can help you navigate from Step Zero to Net Zero.
How We Get There: Our Solutions
- Energy Optimization (EO): We leverage cloud-based EO software to gain visibility into building performance, benchmark and track emissions and eliminate manual data collection.
- Energy Efficiency: We work with established partners to design and build solutions that reduce waste, increase efficiency and create healthy, comfortable environments for occupants.
- Building Intelligence: We implement energy management control systems to support smarter, more efficient buildings. Arch Energy’s self-perform team of controls engineers and specialists design, implement and operate sophisticated HVAC and lighting control systems.
- Infrastructure: We build and design-build solutions to upgrade or replace dated infrastructure by integrating renewable energy like photovoltaics, geothermal wells and thermal energy storage. Backed by Consigli Field Operations and Project Management teams, our design-build capabilities and engineer partnerships help us analyze and select best-fit options for our teams to implement in the field.
- Financing: We help our clients find unique funding sources that enable decarbonization projects. With third-party solutions like Thermal Energy Purchase Agreements (TEPA) or an Energy-as-a-Service models, clients pay only for what they consume without any first costs.