5 Strategic Solutions Driving Campus Project Decisions
With many academic institutions re-evaluating campus needs as we evolve during this pandemic, Consigli brings a strong interdisciplinary approach to assessing existing campus facilities and providing practical scope recommendations with associated costs, focused on five strategic solutions.
- Building Assessments. Exploratory work to identify existing conditions & minimize cost & schedule impacts.
- Informed Estimates. Scope menus & prioritization of the most critical deferred maintenance items.
- M/E/P Services. Provide data driven strategies that maximize long-term value with lower maintenance & operating costs.
- Right Sizing. Develop strategic equipment solutions that balance project & operating costs.
- A Dedicated Staff. Provide multi-project management solutions with transparent documentation & reporting for less strain on in-house resources.
- Expanded Resources. Connect with Project Service Group resources (VDC, Scheduling & M/E/P) to develop task focused project management planning & solutions.
- Energy Optimization. Provide solutions to reduce energy use by 15% to 25%, like peak demand shaving, networked lighting controls, etc.
- Deep Energy Retrofit. Provide a more comprehensive look at all your energy consuming systems including building envelope & try to achieve 50% to 60% reduction in energy usage.
- Building Intelligence. Design & implement building management systems, with data driven analytics on your HVAC system operations.
- Healthy Buildings. Ensure that your buildings are meeting or exceeding enhanced ventilation needs.
Consigli’s Arch Energy group provides and implements integrated solutions to create sustainable, healthy and intelligent buildings powered by low-carbon infrastructure, reducing costs and increasing building efficiency across all markets.
- CM Buying Power. Leveraging multiple project relationships with key partners resulting in greater control over project costs & lead time risks.
- Reduced Cost. Full-time on-site management with the resources to cover multiple projects on concurrent work schedules maximizing cost efficiency.
- Trade Bundling. More competitive pricing through resource loading & personnel leveling between multiple projects.
- Design-Build Services. Lead an assembled team of design specialists to assist in master planning, campus assessment & project scope development.