- Managed around ongoing parish operations
- Full restoration of extremely detailed stained glass windows
- National Register of Historic Places building, originally constructed in 1892
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the All Saints Parish, originally built in 1892, underwent a restoration and renovation to update the building that has become a focal point for the entire surrounding community. Because the parish is so important, all work through this two-phased project was managed around ongoing parish operations of the weekend/weekday services and daily functions.
The pre-construction phase was particularly important because of the significant amount of restoration needed due to the New England weather, which had cracked and chipped away much of the building’s exterior. We worked closely with the All Saints Parish and design team to build the best possible plan to work successfully around the occupied building and reach major milestones.
Much of the project scope focused mainly on the exterior renovation of over 23,000 sq. ft. of highly visible granite. Upon completion of the exterior, the interior renovation followed with major renovations throughout the parish house and sacristy, including a new elevator shaft and the reconfiguration of the stairwells to better accommodate people visiting this historic landmark or simply attending Sunday services.